- Well, we got the not-end-of-world rally in the broad markets early
- We got the relief rally kicking up a gear once the Fed had spoken
- We didn't get much said explicitly about QE3, but plenty of implication from the free money ride banks can look forward to until 2013 (at least)
- We got gold higher
- We got copper higher (only by a bit, but it did cross from sub-$4/lb to over $4/lb)
- We failed on a higher silver price.
Subscribe via email, get all daily posts sent to you next day (and without all the annoying ads)
As promised yesterday, here's what IKN118 out last Sunday had to say about a plan for today:
And the score?
So not perfect but not bad. Let's see how Wednesday's part of the roadmap note pans out tomorrow afternoon.