- GORO returned a net profit of $3.06m (its first ever net profit)
- That's a quarterly EPS of 6c
- Compare that to its market cap, currently standing at $1.378Bn
- Yup, that's a PE of around 100X
- And not only that, you're not paying way over the odds for a gold miner, you're paying for a freakin' silver miner. Here's a quick chart that shows the breakdown of sales revenue per metal:
|metal||Oz sold||avg price||$|
And if you want the paydirt in chart form, here it is.
UPDATE: For those of you just tuning in, this update post may be for you.
UPDATE 2: Oh this is interesting. Hey guys over at the Yahoo board, did you know that GORO management are regular readers of your posts? Hey, wouldn't it be interesting if you found out that one of the posters there was in fact part of the managerial team at GORO, too?
Date Time WebPage messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_G/threadview?m=tm&bn=111372&tid=8431&mid=8431&tof=1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1 11 Aug 14:28:54 incakolanews.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-with-bit-of-gold-resource-corp.html incakolanews.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-with-bit-of-gold-resource-corp.html 11 Aug 14:31:48 incakolanews.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-with-bit-of-gold-resource-corp.html 11 Aug 14:31:58 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org www.blogger.com/profile/03069822714021884725 11 Aug 14:33:55 incakolanews.blogspot.com/ 11 Aug 14:35:11 mailto:email@example.com incakolanews.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-with-bit-of-gold-resource-corp.html 11 Aug 14:36:57 incakolanews.blogspot.com/2011/08/silver-with-bit-of-gold-resource-corp.html