- Yes I know they've been pouring gold, it says so in the recent NRs. Mmmm... shiny, heavy, pretty coloured gold. Does it give you an idea as to how much it's cost them to pour that gold?
- Have you seen the state of this company's balance sheet? Negative $5m working cap, a heap of current liabilities, another chunk of long term debt.
- Does it worry you that MTO has forward sold a significant percentage of all future gold production to Sandstorm? Did you know? Did you bother to look?
- How about those director salaries, all North of U$20,000 per month. And those guys have upped their packages every year and always in cash, no incentive options (because they might have a better idea as to how much those equities are really worth).
- And on the subject, check how many shares out this company runs, and how they hold sudden, unannounced private placements every so often to dilute holders down even further. And even if, by some deity-inspired miracle, this company starts churning out a net profit, what kind of EPS will you be staring at thanks to all those crunchyfun share certs?
*at least i presume them to be separate