start here

start here

The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)

2/20/14

IKN is not a blog

Because blogs are old fashioned. No, IKN is in fact a proprietary, cross-platform message relaying system adapted for modern use for all major internet access devices, including smartphones and mobile devices. It allows instant and free access of contained information to the client and is accessible via all major platforms, including Android, Apple iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry. IKN's multimedia delivery includes text, video and audio.

Founded in 2008, IKN's proven formula offers entertainment and mind-stimulating content to thousands of people every day.

Please forward this post to Zuckerberg.

UPDATE: Through IKN's Merchant Banking Channels* comes the reply
Dear Mr. Rock,

I have been following the progress of your proprietary, cross-platform message relaying system adapted for modern use for all major internet access devices, including smartphones and mobile devices for quite some time now and must tell you I am very impressed. I'm proud to tell you that your incredibly innovative technology even allowed me to net just under $297.00 by shorting GORO a few months back. As such, I would like to make it clear that I would like to merge your company with ours and I am prepared to offer you $1,000,000,000,000 in Facebook common shares as well as $1,000,000,000 in cash for your company.

Please be kind enough to take a millisecond to think it over and please let me know of your decision poste haste.

Yours truly,

Mark Zuckerberg
CEO Facebook
UPDATE 2: That bitch Iwnattos** has outdone this humble corner of cyberspace AGAIN! Trumped by the kitten GIFs, we are.

* aka reader 'R'; thanks for the mail, man
**aka sez me man