start here

start here

The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)


Minera IRL (MIRL.L) ( news

Today's NR:

LIMA, PERU--(Marketwired - Nov 12, 2014) - Minera IRL Limited ("Minera IRL" or the "Company"), (IRL.TO) (MIRL.L) (MIRL.L), the Latin America gold mining company, is announcing that it has reported financial and operating results for the quarter ended 30 September 2014.

The Company is also providing notice that senior management will host an analyst and investor conference call on Thursday, 13 November 2014, at 10 am PET (Lima), 10 am EST (Toronto) and 3 pm GMT (London). All amounts are in United States dollars ("$"), unless stated otherwise.


ESTRAGON: Nothing to be done.
VLADIMIR: I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying Vladimir, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything. And I resumed the struggle.  So there you are again.
VLADIMIR: I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were gone forever.
Continues here