- They have 2.8m oz under M+I resource, all the rest is inferred.
- They aim to get M+I to 3.5m oz in 2015 (see very latest corp lit on website for that)
- The mine plan and its economics is based on mining 4.4m oz gold over 18 years.
- Therefore CNL wants to build and go into operation on the back of inferred ounces
- As inferred ounces are disqualified from any pre-feas or feas study (you can only play with them in the initial-stage PEA type study) the inference is crystal clear
UPDATE: Reader PB writes in with:
Hey Otto, don't go beating about the bush, tell us what you really feel about CNL!And just for once I'm going to take that expression literally so here we go, PB. If you invest in Continental Gold based on last night's PEA and the promotion that will come as a result from company, brokerages with vested interests and paid-for pusher people...
1) You are represented by the dog in this amusing cartoon GIF
2) The reality of the stock market is represented by Foghorn Leghorn
Boy ah say boy that clear enough now?