This is the USGS page link, here's a screenshot:
As well as the main 7.8mag event, there have been at least 15 aftershocks of 5.0 and over.
The death toll is already over 750, that will unfortunately and inevitably grow.
- More than 1,000 people have been reported dead after a huge 7.9 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal
- The country’s deputy prime minister, Bamdev Gautam, has declared a state of emergency and appealed for humanitarian assistance across the region.
- 18 climbers were found dead on Mount Everest after the tremor triggered an avalanche. Many more are trapped.
- The total death toll has risen quickly throughout the day, and is now thought to include at least 634 in the Kathmandu Valley and 300 more in the capital.
- 36 people have also been reported dead India, 12 in China, four in Bangladesh and six in Tibet.
- The quake caused dozens of buildings in Kathmandu to collapse, including the historic Dharahara Tower.
- The city’s main hospital is overwhelmed by casualties and residents are facing a night on the streets with nowhere to go.
- Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has ordered an immediate dispatch of relief and medical teams to Nepal, and the evacuation of Indian tourists.
- UK foreign secretary Philip Hammond said the government was in close contact with the Nepal and the British Embassy in the country is offering assistance to the authorities and British Nationals.