start here

start here

The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)

9/20/15

The top three most visited IKN posts this week are...

...in reverse order:

Third Place: "Lake Shore (LSG.to) 144 Gap". This was a short post that made positive noises about the Lake Shore Gold drill results, out that morning. As it happened LSG managed to put in a decent rally last week, helped along by these numbers. So all is not lost out there.

Second Place: "Dalradian (DNA.to) bites the bullet and get the necessary cash raise done early". There wasn't much cutting insight in this post (I've saved my considered thoughts on DNA for The IKN Weekly issue 332 out later today) but I think it got popular because I stuck a paste of the term sheet on the post as well. People like seeing the nitty-gritty-

First Place: "Oh wow Janet we're all rich...".  This was a silly one line post which isn't worth clicking over and seeing. But it got the top spot because it was the only thing I posted that day so attracted more hits. Sometimes I just don't feel like posting things.