start here

start here

The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)

10/12/15

Reader 'R' on IRL

My favourite bit of feedback from subbers on Minera IRL (IRL.to) (MIRL.L) from yesterday's edition of The IKN Weekly, IKN335. He hits the nail right on the head in this section of his mail. 
I just want to say that as I was reading the CV's and got to the one of Jorge Luis Ramos and read the words "He is the CEO of COFIDE", my immediate reaction was "What?! The CEO of the very bank that has already forwarded the company $70 million? Uh, YES PLEASE!". The rest of the nominees also have some fairly impressive backgrounds, so this is exciting. My wish would be that the current (expletive deleted) in charge would feel the pressure of what's coming and just decide to throw in the towel and resign, but those types of bottom feeding lowlifes will probably still fight to the end until they're shown the door, unfortunately.
 
Thanks R, always appreciated