- No matter that such community meetings are always open floor and all opinions are welcomed.
- No matter that people for and against any given subject are always encouraged to talk.
- No matter that the meeting was very typical, with a few voices anti and the vast majority pro.
- No matter that after the very democratic and open house process, the meeting signed a declaration of full support for Team Benavides.
- No matter that recording a private phone conversation and then broadcasting it is a very serious crime in Peru
- No matter that these people have already shown their "editing skills" with the community meeting video, beautifully cut to seven minutes.
- No matter that the relationship between IRL and the community before Team Hodges showed up was always harmonious and transparent.
UPDATE: In a town of 700 voters, the usurpers have managed to gather the sum total of 20 signatures today Thursday. They're still going to use this as evidence of a total split though, mark my words. Utter scum.