- In 2013 we scored 5.5/10
- In 2014 we scored 6/10
- In 2015 we scored 5.5/10
1) Gold to break through U$1,250/oz in the course of 2016.
2) Silver to rally against gold and the gold/silver ratio will finally break under 70/1.
3) Uranium to go nowhere yet again.
4) Goldcorp (GG) to buy Lake Shore Gold (LSG).
5) Copper to go under $2/lb early year and to rally to $2.50/lb by the end of the year.
6) Venezuela's government to implode.
7) Keiko Fujimori to become the next President of Peru.SCORE: 0 point: Again, close but no cigar because by a thin 0.14% margin Keiko lost the second round run-off to Pedro Pablo Kuczynski. I could cheat and give myself a half point for being that close, I won't. Fail.
8) Usain Bolt to break the world record for the men's 200 metres in the final at the Rio 2016 Olympics. Because hero (and I'll be taking half points for a gold without a record that day).
9) England to win the Euro 16 European Football Championships.SCORE: 0 point: Abject fail. I mean, beaten by Iceland. Embarrassing.
10) Christopher Froome to win the Tour de France and retain his crown.SCORE: 1 point: Oh yeah. Froomy pwned them Frenchies.
And so...roll on the drums...