The Daily IKN email digest, get all daily posts sent to you next day (& no ads)
- It's a Friday night NR (not normally a good sign)
- It has a nasty word in the title line, "revoke" (shudder and shake, bizworld)
- But when you get into the NR itself, there's nothing that readers of IKN407 last weekend didn't know anyway, zero frets in fact. A nice quote at the end of it from CEO Benavides too, the whole "quietly confident can't say too much now folks" thing about it*.
LIMA, PERU--(Marketwired - Mar 10, 2017) - Minera IRL Limited ("Minera IRL" or the "Company") (BVLAC:MIRL)(CSE:MIRL)(MIRL.CN) announces that Corporacion Financiera de Desarrollo of Peru ("COFIDE") has advised that it has revoked the mandate to exclusively structure the senior debt to a maximum of US$240 million for the development of the Ollachea gold project in Puno, Peru.COFIDE has changed its strategy to focus on financing small and medium industry ("Mypes").The Peruvian Government announced on March 9, 2017 an Economic Impulse Plan that will prioritize the credit for the Mypes through COFIDE, among other measures to boost the Peruvian economy.The Company is assessing its options to finance the development of the Ollachea Project and has been developing an optimized plan to enhance shareholder value.Diego Benavides, CEO and Director, of Minera IRL said, "We are confident of being able to obtain the necessary investment to develop Ollachea on shareholder-friendly terms. We anticipate being able to bring news of further developments to the market in the near future."
*With good reason, too.
Kitco interview with The Bearded Wonder and Cambone. Link here.
And on the whole "Nolan Watson and liars" issue: "He should know. He's made a lot of mistakes."
PS: Good straitjacket line, too.
- Smallwood claims that in thirty years in mining he's never had someone lying to him. That has to be more of a reflection that Smallwood can't spot a liar.
- Then the more interesting one: Both before and after his Watson bitchslap Smallwood goes on about the way SLW has this wonderful fantastic technical team, does great DD, doesn't rely on the opinions of third parties and "owns its decisions". He makes a big fanfare thing about the silly buzzphrase in fact, "We own our decisions and that's one of the reasons why we're so strong", just one example.
Have a great day, Richard.
...was just sent to subscribers, a few minutes before the opening bell on this Wednesday morning. Belt'n'braces post done.
"You need a technical background to understand the risks. At Silver Wheaton, when we make investments we make investments based on what we believe, we don't rely on other people's opinions and we study that forward and, I think those comments came from someone that was probably a more financial background, that doesn't have the technical side..."
*I won't mention their name yet, but I'm sure 'JR' and 'RW' are going to be very interested in this post. Seriously John, wouldn't it be better to talk to me directly rather than having the name of the risk management company that's hiring you get dragged into this?
"Nexus Gold Drills 26.69 g/t Au over 4.85m, Including 120 g/t Au OVER 1m, at Niangouela Gold Concession, Burkina Faso, West Africa"
"The attack against Samsung smart TVs was developed in cooperation with the United Kingdom's MI5/BTSS. After infestation, Weeping Angel places the target TV in a 'Fake-Off' mode, so that the owner falsely believes the TV is off when it is on. In 'Fake-Off' mode the TV operates as a bug, recording conversations in the room and sending them over the Internet to a covert CIA server."
We start with Seabridge Gold (SEA.to) (SA), which here is framed by its CEO Rudi Fronk* as "...one of the world’s largest undeveloped gold project(s)".Here's Chesapeake Gold (CGK.v) and its PDAC special zero content arm-waving NR out today which tells us of Metates and how it is "...one of the largest undeveloped gold, silver and zinc reserves in the world".Next Northern Dynasty (NDM.to) (NAK) which was pumped sans cesse to the idiot end of the world by the scumbags Katusa, Stansberry and Casey (among others) earlier this year and I lost count how many times I saw the phrase, but helpfully NDM used it in its recent (and weak) Kerrisdale rebuttal NR when stating that Pebble is "...(o)ne of the World's Largest Undeveloped Copper and Gold Resources".And of course our old pals over at NadaGold (NG), perhaps the daddy gold scam of them all because they've actually convinced large money people to become tight hand holders. Again the phrase will get you hundreds of thousands of Google hits if you stick it in with the company name, but this one telling us that Donlin is "...one of the largest undeveloped gold deposits in the world", is a good example.
*crazy name, crazy guy
- Not a geologist
- Not an engineer
- Not a lawyer
- Dumb as a sack of nails
Just filed on SEDAR (from full pdf here):
Barrick Gold Corporation (the "Corporation") is filing today a short form base shelf prospectus dated March 3, 2017 (the "Prospectus") with the Securities Commissions qualifying the offering of up to US$4,000,000,000 of common shares, first preferred shares, second preferred shares, debt securities, subscription receipts, warrants, share purchase contracts and/or units of the Corporation (collectively, the "Securities").
So do so. And get some reflected fame in the glory of Joe.
By poplier demand, begad!
Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for, its the 2017 edition of the IKN PDAC Bingo Card:
1) Print off your copy and carry it around with you at PDAC this week.
2) Hear a phrase, cross it off.
3) First person with a Full House to contact IKN wins the prize. A big beautiful prize. The bigliest prize. I'm telling you, you never saw a prize this good.
IF YOU CANNOT SPELL THE NAME OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU WORK, YOU'RE NOT WORTH BOTHERING WITH.